Abigail and Mittens on the first day of Spring.
Archival signed Giclee print made from an original oil painting by Marisol Spoon. Guaranteed to stay true for lifetime.
- Choice of paper type: Premium Matte or Somerset Velvet (Somerset Velvet has the most options)
- Choice of Size: 8"x10", 11"x14", 13"x19"
- Option to add a handmade frame for 8"x10" and 11"x14" sizes
Please see tabs above for paper and frame info!
We offer our prints on two types of paper:
Premium Matte and Somerset Velvet. Both are vibrant archival Giclee prints guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Premium Matte paper is a crisp bright white paper with a smooth surface. Our most economical option!
Somerset Velvet is 100% cotton, acid-free paper with luxurious weight, texture and finish that has a museum quality appearance. It has been the first paper choice among serious artists and print makers since the 1700s!
We find vintage frames and sculpt onto them before making a mold. They are made of Cast-stone: hand painted, sculpted, and cast by us. Frame comes with acid free backer board and high quality (non glare) plexiglass (looks just like real glass only safer for shipping). These frames are limited edition, but also one of a kind as they are hand painted - making no two exactly alike!
- 8x10 Scalloped Frame in Vintage Copper (a dark mossy greenish black). This is a bold vintage victorian style frame with an inside window of 8"x10" and an outside measurement of 21.5" x 14.5".
- 11x14 Wilde Woodland frame in Vintage Copper (a dark mossy greenish black). It will hold artwork measuring 11x14, outside of frame measures 15x18. This frame features a fawn, owl, fox, and hare. These little guys adorn each corner, keeping a watchful eye on what appears inside the frame.
If you would prefer a different color frame - email us through the request info link below and we will see what we can do!